From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 00:26:56 EDT
Since a large FML was sent out just 12 hours ago this FML is shorter than
usual.  It's a nice change and I will use the opportunity to catch up on
sleep :-)

The hurricane didn't do much damage in the very local New York City area.
Other than getting soaked in the rain a few times all here is normal and
I'm just fine.

Some surrounding areas are without power though, but I've heard nothing
about ferrets needing emergency assistance in the area.  (I did get a
call in the thick of it all from someone with a sick ferret, but it had
nothing to do with the hurricane nor was it an immediate emergency.)

I hope other people in the hurricane's path fared as well.

Bill