From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:13:32 -0400
Well little Munchkin went to a new 4-ever home. Mind you this is NOT
what I expected. Susann Thiel came in to see about adopting a single
kid. She looked at all the ones I thought might work into her business
but none seemed interested in Susann. Susann was looking at and holding
the category 4 crew so I said I have Munchkin over here, come see how
far she has come, she came in a real bitter, she is coming around and
starting to be a ferret. Susann opened her cage Munchkin came walking
out onto her arms, as she lifted her up to look at her, Munchkin
started giving face kisses. I stood there in awe of the sight. I told
Susann to take her to the Library so we can see how Munchkin will
interact with her; she was a happy dancing kid. They clicked so I said
okay Munchkin if this is what you want then I will let you go. Shelter
mum Brenda

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
www.ferretfarm.org

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
<http://ferretcongress.org/>

Petfinder Page
<http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html>

Shelter Video