From:
Jackie Hawley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:54:10 -0500
Seriously.  I know moth balls are supposed to help "deter" snakes but does
anyone have any idea if ferret poop would help.  Or something else??  Are
snakes "leery" of ferrets?  Have to go search the archives....and buy LOTS
of moth balls tomorrow, already have LOTS of ferret poops.

Killed a baby Pygmy rattler this evening rather than risk it coming further
into the garage then into the house.  I *KNOW* it's brothers and sisters
are under the house.  I just *FEEL* them.

Thanks for any info that will ease my goose bumps and let me sleep.  Sorry,
I just don't like rattlesnakes.