Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 16:09:22 -0500
I have a little girl who is about 6 months old, albino, and she also turns
bright orange in patches, especially by her tail.  I have noticed, though,
that her "darker" patches seem to correspond to my sable's darker patches in
her winter coat.  SO I thought maybe the orange was her version of a winter
coat, with as much pigment as she could provide.  I don't know if this would
apply to BEW, though.

-Eva, Nip, and Satellite