From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:10:23 -0800
I should have posted these sweet kids last week, but I failed to follow
through. These girls are still in their owner's home, but need to be
placed quickly. I've copied and pasted the information I received about
them below. If you are interested, email me, and I'll put you in touch
with their owner. I hope someone will be willing to take this trio in.
They are older and would love to have a new human and a home of their
own in which to live the rest of their days.

Thanks!
Julie

Ferret Details:
1. Jewels (a.k.a. Fattie), Female, 5 years old, losing hair, getting
tired quickly, sweet temperament. She used to be Sable but is much
lighter in the last year or so but barely has any hair left.
2. Pearl, Female, 5 years old, beginning hair loss, enlarged vulva (she
has been treated for it but nothing is working), she is friendlier to
ferrets than humans but does not bite. She is cinnamon.
3. Onyx, Female, 4 1/2 years old, GREAT temperament, loves people,
loves ferrets, loves dogs, all around great pet. She doesn't appear
to have any health issues yet. She is sable.

Fattie and Pearl came home together and got Onyx about 10 months later.
I thought about adopting out Onyx but I fear that she would get too
lonely having been with Fattie and Pearl since she came home. I want to
keep them all together, if possible. They are all litterbox trained.
Pearl has been having some issues using the litterbox because of her
enlarged vulva. Fattie has been getting very tired lately and I fear
that she does not have too much time left.

If you need any additional information, don't hesitate to email me.