From:
Jennifer Rasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:45:31 -0800
Ok, I missed out big time on this one.  I really need to get a copy of
the full size version of Jeanne Carley's 2004 Ferret Calendar.  I am
hoping I can help support a shelter out there by purchasing a copy from
you.  Otherwise I am hoping to find one in a bookstore - keeping my
fingers crossed.  If you know where I can find one, please send me an
email at [log in to unmask]

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving!

Jennifer Rasel

[Moderator's note: I hope a shelter can help you.  Re bookstores: the
calendars are sold at Borders Books and Waldenbooks.  BIG]