From:
Elwin Bullard II <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 15:01:23 -0500
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Vets interesting observation
Re: KayTee food

I use a 1/2 and 1/2 mixture of KayTee and Meow Mix.

Now before anyone jumps on me all my girls are very healthy and active.
Ootz would not eat anything but MM when we got her.  I like the hard food
because it is better for their teeth and they get plenty of nutrition with
the KT/MM mix.

I do however have to make them clean the dish before I refill it or they
will pick the MM out of the mix and leave the KT.

Is that the ferret specialty foods are less flavorful?  One a side note,
Ootz turns her nose up at another brand of cat food except MM.

My vet approves of their diet and our 3 month old Doris is 1.3 #'s, compare
to Ootz at 4yrs and 1.5.  I think Doris is going to be a whopper.

Elwin, Ootz, Possum, Doris, Mike, and eternally Winnie
http://home1.gte.net/bounty/page3.htm