From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 11:35:35 -0700
We caught the tail end of a program- I think it was Amazing Animal Videos-
on Animal Planet last night and it had a segment on a woman who had trained
her ferret to do all sorts of tricks.  She built him a miniature "agility"
course (if you've ever seen a dog agility course, it was loosely based on
that) that he'd go through for her.  She used a clicker- I didn't read the
recent posts on that- why do they use a clicker?  and Ferretone and other
treats as a reward.  I wish we'd seen the whole thing- if anyone knows if
it will air again, please post about it!

Jaime