From:
Jill Brumley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:13:25 EST
Due to a rescue mom in Michigan falling ill there was a need to rescue
80 ferrets. Out of respect, we are not mentioning the name of the
rescue mom that has fallen ill. We are praying now that she recuperates
and can at least have a few of her ferrets back as pets.

The "Spooktacular 80" ferrets have already been picked up and
transportation to participating rescues have already been arranged.
S.O.S. has already donated the funds to neuter the McKids that were
on hand. The Ferret Depot has already donated generously.

The furkids are going to be split between Deb's Ferret Rescue and
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue. Both Deb and Kim are having
computer problems. Deb's will be resolved most likely by the end of
the day, unsure about Kim's. They both contracted viruses which is the
reason I am posting for them. Kim has asked me to mention that Deb's
rescue is in need more than Kim's but both rescues are in desperate
need of consumables-food and litter. Deb's rescue also has plenty of
bedding. Deb is in desperate need of volunteers because Mark has the
flu. Walmart gift cards would be appreciated because they are now
carrying litter and cleaning supplies can be purchased with those
as well. Deb has the melatonin implants covered and has plenty of
nutritional supplements as well. SUMS website is undergoing a server
move and is down but donations can be accepted under her email addy
at Paypal @ [log in to unmask] Times are tough for
everyone, well understood, but any help you can provide would be
greatly appreciated. What a difference it would make if every FML'r
could spare just $1. Advanced thanks for any help that can be provided.

Blessings to all,
Kim and Deb