Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 11:29:49 -0400
My ferrets are going as Rhett and Scarlett.

Rhett's costume is a vest that hangs around the neck.  To this I sewed lace
for a shirt, a cumberbun, and trousers, then hung little shoes on the
bottom.  He will wear a hat for a moment or two... He acts like it isn't
even on...although I hold him the whole time he has it on.

The Scarlett costume is a big, flouncy double layed skirt that encircles
the neck.  I put a little bouquet of flowers and a bow on the front of the
"dress".  The hat is a circlet of bunched lace that is tacked back w/ a
flower in the front so you can see the ferret's face.

Both hats have ribbons hanging down. A bead will slid up and down them to
keep the hat on or take it off.

If you have any questions, write!

Pat