From:
Leendert Bakker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 19:42:20 +0200
Hi all, here are some of the ones I came up with.  If there are some that
were posted before, sorry but I didn't check all previous FML's to be
sure...

The man with the golden scoop (007)
For a few craisins more (For a few dollars more)
A few good socks (A few good men)
Raisins are falling on my head
Fuzzy Harry (to bewildered raisin): You can ask yourself a question, do I
feel juicy.
Here's dookin at ya
Like a super pooper (ABBA)
Formula One Raisin
Scooperman (Superman)
I keep sixteen ferts, and what do I get.....
To dook or not to dook
When in doubt, dook something. Even if it's wrong
The Bottle Bruschers
B-day (bath day, preferably in a Bi-det ;-)
-I'd rather be kissed by a Ferret (Leia, the F&G strikes back episode of
STAR WARS)
When the poop hits the fan (pray it's not working)
Tubular Yells (Chasing is fun, by Vangelis)
Frolimpics
Mr. Fuzzbean
The meek shall inherrit the hammock
A raisin a day keeps the docter away (but an onion a day keeps everyone
  away ;-)
Dook Dook Dook (Down Down Down, song of the China-diggers)
The hose goes ever on
To those about to dook, we salute you (AC-DC)
The Dook Brothers (The Blues Brothers)
A philosphical one: What's the sound of one ferret wrestling?
The sherrif of Dookingham (Robin Hood)
Dookingham palace
Fleas!  (A ferret swearword? )
Dook and a half
The poop was IN!!  (Mc. ferret-enroe)
We dook a lot (Faith No More)
We scoop a lot (hooman version)
I thought I thaw a ferret (That bispicable wlittle birwd)
Lost Ferret (Lost Patrol, Big Country)
Hop Around The Clock (Rock around ....)
Dook-a-bye-baby
Hei-ho Hei-ho, and down the hose we go (Snowwhite)
Dook you all around the world (Rock you ...)
The Fert (The Fly) featuring Churchfert (Brundlefly) who kidnaps F&G
socks...(sorry Bob, but whose name should I pick. Like I once told you,
price of fame  ;-)
F&G is something that I dispise, For it stands for the destruction of
innocent lives  (free after WAR by Bruce S.)
Is that a ferret in your pocket or are you just happy too see me
dook or die
wardancing with tears in our eyes ( in memory of Kodo)
Just for the dook of it
If F&Ger's could think (If pigs could....)
Invasion of the raisin-snatchers
Hell Hath No Fuzzies
The Furminator
Blind Fuzzy (Blind Fury)
Natural Born Dookers
The Musk (the mask)
Who's that jill (who's that girl)
Don't dook now
Yabba Dabba Dook!
That's all folks. If I think of more I'll let you know

Leendert Bakker
Amsterdam
The Netherlands

since I have to repost cuz the previous one exceeded the maximum length I
can add this one as well:

With a little help from my scoop