From:
William Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:57:02 -0500
>From:    Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Response to post about "other ranches"

You yourself have asked that we not mention you in our posts, so we are
surprised that you still make aspersions on our character.

>From:    SukieCrandall <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: faked photos
>
>There were some other aspects of the indoor shots that also seem to have
>been faked.

When these possibly faked shots are still not as bad as the ranches we
have seen personally it really puts things in perspective for us.

Of course we still dislike retail ferret sales but we dislike dishonesty
far more.  Retail ferret sales will exist for quite some time to come.
With the lack of hobby breeders in most of the world it is actually
realtively a good thing.  We dislike paying taxes but welcome the services
that they pay for as a parallel.

We as a community should start with the worst or at least work on all
ranches equitably instead of being intellectually lazy and trust the word
of sources that are criminal in nature instead of searching for credible
sources.

There are ferret mills.  Marshall and Path Valley are not mills.  We have
explained the difference many times.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets