Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:50:35 -0800
I have multiple issues from posts in the last week.....HERE WE GO :)

I do not care how many years anyone has done anything, IT DOES NOT MAKE
YOU RIGHT!!! If you never try it and keep at it for the same amount of
years, then you have no way to compare the results.

There ARE certain kibbles out there who provide almost 99% the same
diet as if a ferret ate whole prey. Do you RESEARCH FIRST and then go
for it. Totally Ferret has done EXTENSIVE research to make sure their
kibble is as close as possible to whole prey. DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST.

I would like to know who actually feeds WHOLE PREY and who feeds LIVE
WHOLE PREY, I really think there is a huge misunderstanding and
everyone needs to get their wording right FIRST!

I am so sick of everyone getting on their Holy-er then thou pedestals.
Get over it already. Not one single person is 100% right.

I feed WHOLE PREY. I would NEVER feed live prey. I feed WHOLE PREY and
I have kibble out. That kibble is a mixture of 3-6 foods at any given
time. I have 3 basics I always have in it and the others are whatever
I feel like buying or whatever my friends give me :) haha

I personally would never want to believe that one or the other is 100%
right because there is no evidence to state it otherwise. (Remeber I
said 100% right). Give them both and let the ferret decide.

Bones fragmenting, Yes I know of a ferret who has died from it. But I
still feed mine WHOLE PREY. People die all the time from choking but I
keep eating too...Maybe I should stop eating so I won't be the one who
dies from choking....(APRIL)....

Staci L. Sharp