From:
Jill Endicott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 09:07:09 EDT
The ferret store has cabinet locks, they're slightly expensive but look
like they'd work well (I haven't ventured to buy them yet).

There is also a children's lock that I haven't been able to locate yet.
It's a magnetic lock, strong enough to deter a small child (wonder if
that's strong enough for my fuzzies :o)

Odin has mastered the Tupperware cabinet, that door must be easier for him.
I have to put a stool in front of it when he's out.  I let them run free
when I'm home, when I'm sleeping or gone they have a nice midwest condo
complete w/ extra floors, funnels and hammocks to keep them busy.

If anyone has any other ideas for cabinet locks, I'd be extremely
interested.

Thanks

Jill "Odin & Cecil"
Sabal & Grace in memory