From:
jerri carel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:54:20 -0700
I'm having an ant problem - those little tiny ones are coming in via a
CLOSED window and marching right to my guys food bowls.  I'd like to stop
them from coming in, but am afraid if I spray something, and then maybe
the ferrets eat an ant or two, I end up with a poisoned ferret.  Same with
those little aunt traps where they're supposed to be taking "food" back to
their nest - if they stop by my guys on their way, my fuzzies could ingest
this junk.

It could be that the amounts are too small to worry about - and that the
chances of the ferrets eating ants are slim - but I don't want to take a
chance.

Any more "natural" ways of discouraging the ants from coming in and
helping themselves?