Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 05:40:34 -0700
Hi all!

We are pleased to announce two additions (ferret math strikes again!) to
the Chaos Crew of Killer Weezils.

They are Claire, a champagne rescue and Ben, a black sable mitt who is
the size of a small cat!  They are integrating themselves rapidly into
the crew.  In fact, I believe my Robert is a little sweet on Claire.  He
took up for her when Eddie decided to let her know who was in charge.

Thank you, Shari.  They are absolute joys!

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 9)
Robert (I am such a good boy - Ed, leave Claire alone!)
Eddie (I am in charge here and don't forget it)
Theodore (Quit trying to clean my ears, Claire!)
Samantha (Thank heavens, a sister!  We have sooo much to talk about,
          Claire!)
Claire (Come here and let me clean your ears Theodore)
Ben (What did I do?  Why are you pestering me, Eddie?)
Bonnie and Riggs, Canines extrordinaire(More weezils to chase!)
Kitty (Hey, wait a minute!  I am definitely outnumbered!)

===
Grandma says "You must let Mama keep you clean and tidy.
Nobody likes a dirty weasel."