Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 21:33:28 -0800
The 2012 Ferret Round Up will be held in Sacramento CA on March 24,
2012. Jeanne Carley will be there, showing her spectacular photos.
Alison Parker will be showing her film, "Jake & Jasper: A Ferret Tale."
I'll be discussing ferret husbandry and health issues, but Alison and
Jeanne will steal the show for sure. Pay no attention to positive
reviews about me; they are just hoping I don't scare people away. ;-D

As most -- if not all -- of you know, California ferret owners have
long suffered the moronic illegality of their pets. There is no better
way to show your support and ferret community unity than to attend this
function. I can't promise not to pun, but I will at least keep them
clean and family friendly. Jeanne's and Alison's contributions alone
make the cost and effort to attend more than worthwhile.

The link to information about the event can be found here:
http://legalizeferrets.com/ferret_roundup.php
This is the last call for people to request me to stop to talk about
ferrets, either on my way to California or the way back. If you are
west of Missouri and might want me to stop for a few hours to discuss
ferret issues, ask by Friday (if you have already asked, you are on
the 'possible list'). I'll take all requests and plan the best possible
route this weekend and let people know if I can schedule a stop. I make
no promises I can fit you in, but if I can, I will. I will announce my
route early next week.

Oh, I accidentally deleted an email to my talktobobc account asking
for some private advice about a vet unwilling to clean ferret teeth.
If you resend the email, I'll not delete it again. Or I might, you
never know. ;-)

Bob C