From:
"Marlene B., Richmond Ferret Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 08:52:21 EDT
Oh, Bob, you are such a hob!!

Goodness, how quickly you guys..errr, hobs, forget.  I'm the jill who
didn't make it to the Atlanta Symposium 'cause I stayed to tend to my
old, geriatric farting ferrets.  I DID send a couple of my other
shelter-wenches, who, if I recall, scruffed you and dragged you off to
dinner and a sex-shop..  where they purchased...um..  toys... that they
named after you.  I was so very proud of how our Virginia jills
represented our fine VA.  shelters.  Nothing as racy as stealing your
shorties, but a good effort from our delicate Southern Belles.  So....
I'll try as best as I can to high-tail it down to NC.  this weekend-
Anything to sniff your scent glands.  ooohhh... maybe you'll even "poof"
on me????

dooks and hugs,
Marlene B./ Richmond Ferret Rescue League/ Richmond,  VA.