From:
Marie Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 03:33:10 EST
Please forgive my timing on this post?  I should have posted it weeks ago
dear friends but, our David has been under the weather.  It is with a
heartfelt Thank You for the multitude of prayers said for him that sent a
miracle our way.  God Bless You!  God Bless You!

Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue Inc. wishes to Thank each and every one of
you who have sent the beautiful cards and donations.  Words could never
express the humbling yet uplifting experience every time we open one of
these blessings from you.  We have met and made some wonderful new friends
through the divine intervention of the F. M. L. Family.  I have but one
request?  Would it be possible for each of you who send us cards to include
a picture of not only you're babies but, a picture of yourselves as well,
along with your personal favorite fuzzy story involving one or more of
you're own babies.  Consider me a sentimental old fool but, it would be an
absolute joy to pass around an F. M. L. Family scrap book at our monthly
meetings, educational seminars and numerous ferret related functions.  What
a lovely concept to be able to put faces to names such as the Georgia's,
Ela's, Judith's, Millie's, Maggie's and Bob's to name but a few and least
we not forget, what family album would be complete without a picture of
Dad.  If you would do us the honor's Mr. Gruber, we would love to include a
picture of you?

Marie E. Wallace
Director of Community Awareness
Brevard Ferret Lovers Rescue

[Moderator's note: Will have to put up an FML 10th anniversary party
picture someplace.  BIG]