From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:46:10 -0500
Help!  I'm loosing the poop battle to my three fuzzbutts.  They have
taken over the family/living room.  This was one of two rooms that I was
resisting putting a free-standing litter pan in (their cage is in this room
along with four of it's own litter pans!).  Anyways, I finally gave in and
put a pan in their favorite poop spot under the sofa.  We not only get
misses in that hard to reach area, but they have selected another more
visible corner to give poop honors also.

I've heard different mentions of products that discourage them from going
in certain areas.  Please, anyone tell me what has worked for you on wood
floors.  I currently clean the areas with Green Stuff the non-toxic
cleaner.  I think it smells strong, but it doesn't seem to discourage them
from going there again.

Thanks!
Risa