From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 07:25:34 -0500
What a great Idea.... I am going to go buy some linoleum today... I hate
having to take that cage apart every day.... Just to clean out the gully...

Thanks for the tip,

Ron & The Young Un's
Spaz, Rascal, & Treble
http://geocities.com/Heartland/Park/8662

We have a couple of the Midwest cages here at the Shelter and my husband has
revamped them to eliminate some of the "catch" at the bottom of the cage.
He has placed a piece of linoleum on the bottom of the cage that extends up
from the floor approximately 4 inches and is midered at each corner.  He
then places the cage so that the wire is on the inside of the linoleum.  I
then use either the fake sheepskin or a cotton rug on the bottom and catch
it under the bars.

To clean, I use a dust buster to vacuum out the crumbs and pieces of litter
that accumulate over night.  It has certainly made a big difference in the
ease of cleaning these cages!