Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:09:32 -0500
Wolfy writes:

Curiously...
how many of you, had a couple of standard pets such as dogs or cats
as children?

Our family home has always had dogs and an aquarium and during my younger
years, cats.  For several years, my sisters and I raised guinea pigs and
for a couple of years, I had a parakeet.  We also had rabbits and at one
point guineas, chickens and ducks, squirrels and doves.

During my college years, I had a hamster.  Now, my home is filled with
10 ferrets and 2 hedgehogs and I love it!!  :-)

Anne