Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 11:22:08 -0800
We suffered a fire on March 12th.  It has been on Tv and several
newspapers.  We were homeless and staying in a hotel for few days.  I had
to give my ferrets up on the march 13th, to this ONLY person who offer to
help me.So I haven't seen my babies since the fire.  I received them back
on sat the 27th.  and on Sunday the 28th, one of them died on me .  She was
very stressed and refused to eat .  This is my letter to all my email close
friends.  I loved her so much,I carried her (Nichi ) name as me handle on
line.  I want to share with yous.  My heart goes out to all of yous that
are right now strugling with your sick little ones.  May God help you and
give you lots of strengh and love to make it through.

Tonight at or close to midnight , Nichi past away.  I tell you all, that
hubby and I have no more strength, and what we are crying is pain
concentrated.  The Lord seems to think that we can handle this also.  Right
after the fire.  Well the Bible states that he would not let us go through
more than we can't handle!!  I didn't know the Lord saw that kind of
stamina in both my hubby and I .  My eyes are so swollen and I went to bed
last night at 3:00 and it's right now 1:04 and Iam up still,, trying to
make my brain accept ALL THIS!  Just few hours ago , I walked to my old
place and prayed outloud to the Lord about ALL THIS CRAZINESS!!  I was in
tears, standing in front of an abandoned building stearing at my old apt.

My body is aching so much , and I can feel the stress taking its toll.
please .....I need your prayers..... Tomorrow my daughters will find out,
and this was almost a child ( not a pet ) , why this pet got saved from
the fire only to die 2 weeks later from the stress and lack of food?  She
refused to eat at the shelter.

I can't understand so many things!  please I need PRAYER!  WE ARE HURTING,,
BEHOND OUR WILDEST IMAGINATION.