Date:
Sun, 27 May 2007 09:14:08 EDT
Happy Holiday to all!

I had great dreams last night. I was floating on air surrounded by
gorgeous hopping chirping silly ferrets. I awoke and realized that
my dream stemmed from spending the day with a huge lovely room of
beautiful ferrets.

I had forgotten how silky and shimmery the ferret fur is at Zoos
Sanctuary. Just to sit on the floor and hold and pet these delicate
bundles of tiny bird bones and silken luxurious fur was such a high.
Watching them all....so happy...bouncing off each other and in and
out of boxes and tubes....Sigh.

For the secret of the softest thickest silkiest fur, you will have
to ask Zoo. She is an amazing woman. But do NOT visit her and eat
her husbands cake. It was the most delicious cake I can ever remember
eating.

I am supposed to be on Weight Watchers. But I did not want to be rude.
And the cake DID look ever so inviting. Just a bite of a piece I said
to myself. This will be no problem. I do not even care for cake. A
simple small bite.

NOT EVEN.

Lovely wonderful day. Thank you Zoo and Kurt. My guys loved your extra
ferret room. Everyone who did not go sniffed the lucky ones when they
got home, climbed in the carriers, and a big tussle and chase was had
by almost all....except for Tuffy, who was too pooped to move off Moms
bed.