From:
"Jim L. Briscoe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 21:19:01 -0600
To Erynn:

Nothing hurts politicians more than the loss of potential tax base and
potential votes.  Write to the representatives for the area you are
scheduled to go to and let them know what a bassackwards state they have
that would restrict you and your companions from enjoying each others
company.

Personally, I would let them know (and I have) that I would neither visit
nor live in their state until they change this ridiculous situation.

Jim B and the fuzzies in Albuquerque.