From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 11:28:24 -0500
I have a 'public watering hole' (a pyrex baking dish commandeered for ferret
use - sigh) that is kept outside of the ferret cages for drinking during
playtime.  When two ferrets are drinking from it, BOTH find it much more
appealing to dip their noses in the water, then lick the water off the other
ferret's nose and chin instead of lapping it from the dish.  I've seen Easel
and Friday do this for several minutes on end.  Of course, I'm always too
paralyzed by the cuteness of it all to go get the camera.

Melissa

 __ Melissa Litwicki ____ [log in to unmask] __
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters