From:
Joanne D'Amico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 1998 21:40:29 -0500
My future hubby and I were checking the Ferret FAQ, and imagine my surprise
to see Marshall Farms so prominantly represented, including the opening
statement that they were "The most established and respected source of baby
ferrets worldwide".  Needless to say, I was shocked speechless ... after
losing four MF ferrets to adrenal cancer and lymphoma at age 2-3 in the
last two years (shall we compare vet bills) ... just the thing a soon to be
first time owner needs to read when deciding where to get a ferret.  All I
can ask at this point is WHY ???

[Moderator's note: Trying to find out which FAQ this came from -- not Pam
Greene's, as far as I can tell.  (Not to imply I agree that MF ferrets are
inferior, per se.  BIG]