From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 19:59:45 PDT
Hello!!

Does anyone know how much Red clover to give an adrenal ferret?  How much
Pet Tinic and the best way to administer these?  Where is Gary when I need
him!! :)

Just wanted to share one of Tyler's favorite new toys(supervised play
only!)...it is a furry mouse suspended by elastic which is attached to
wire...you hang it from the doorway.  He pulls, and tugs and pulls and
hides it...only to have it spring back out of it's hidey hole!!...he plays
with this thing for the longest time...it is so cute.  You could probably
make it by attaching a toy to a long piece of elastic and attach the
elastic to a piece of wire (hanger) and hang it from the door frame.  I got
mine from Jeffers for about $3.00.  Also, he has such a facination with
crinkle balls...I just toss them at him and his happy fertie dancing
begins!!

Hope everyone stays safe this weekend!!

Jodi
Tyler, Tessa and "Fur Angels" Teesha and Taylor