From:
TaMmY&JeFf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:39:34 -0500
Greetings everyone!!!  In this holiday rush, I had picked up a second
job to my full time Activity coordinator job, at the San Fransisco Music
Box Co. store in our Beaver Valley mall here in Pennsylvania.  To my
surprise, I did spy an ornament there that has a ferret on it!  It is
cute, it has a bunch of animals (parrot, 3 cats, 5 dogs, a gold fish in a
bowl, and a ferret) all looking out of a window , some animals with santa
hats on, and a christmas tree behind them.  It plays a christmas medley
of songs.  I do believe it is $13.00.  The name and the SKU number for it
is such: WAITING FOR SANTA SKU# 31-34040-2

My guess is that you will need this number and name of the ornament,
because I am sure alot of people dont realize there is aferret on it, and
if you went in the store saying, " do you have the ornament with the
ferret on it?" they prob wouldnt know what you are talking about.

have a wonderful holiday everyone........

Tammy and Jinx
http://www.geocities.com/jinxtwf/jinx.html
p.s.  Eppy is in our prayers