From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:38:59 -0500
Yes, those wonderful songs (with permission by the fml lyricists!) will
be put into a booklet.  The SOS has requested those inspired to do songs
and we're collecting them for a special fundraiser booklet.  The songs
are just the beginning.....so all you poets out there, get ready (-:

Dooks and thanks everyone for all the great tunes!  You've got us
singing!!  If you do a song please post and keep us singing!

Dooks
Risa

Baby: (singing) "I've got the whole world in my paw, I've got the whole
world....."   (when suddenly she is rudely interupted by her fur sister)

Mikette: "Baby, you don't got the whole world in your paw!  You gots just
Momma in your paw, and Grandma and Tim"

Baby: "Ya, de're my whole world!"