From:
Sandy Gammage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 06:28:34 -0600
I'm rather late on replying to the post about someone's ferrets not
using the tower of fun. I just can't imagine what is wrong that they
won't zip through the tower. Have you tried laying it on it's side?
They may not be used to the height. You may be able to put some toys
up there to get them to go in and get them.

My ferrets are CRAZY about their tower. They love it so much that it
goes with us when we travel out of town in the RV. Anyone that travels
in an RV knows that space is at a premium there and packing that tower
is a REQUIREMENT! Mine just love taking their toys (crocheted eggs and
other small toys) in the tower and creating obstacles for the others.
It's too funny to watch one of them come down with a bunch of toys
being plowed out of there in front of them. I have one 2 year old
female named Paris that loves to get near the top (on the second coil
down) and lay on her back and scratch the tube methodically with one
of her paws (not both) like a ritual to relax herself in the evenings
before bedtime. Sometimes she will fall asleep in there but usually
just does that a few minutes and then comes out and finds a cozy spot
to sleep. That is the funniest thing! There is not a day that goes by
that mine aren't zipping through that tower. I love it because I feel
that it strengthens them. Even my old boy Bebo used that tower up until
a few days before he passed away at 7 1/2 years old.

There is not a doubt in my mind that the Tower of Fun is the best thing
I've ever bought for my guys.

Sandy Gammage