From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 18:19:54 -0800
Was reading in the book An Owners Guide to The Ferret.  This book
recommends bathing and brushing are recommended during your ferret's coat
change.  If your ferret is shedding and has a dry, hacking cough, he might
have some hair caught in his throat.  Now I have heard brushing a ferret
during shedding season, but I have not heard about bathing during this
time..  Have any of you done the bathing during the shedding season, and if
so, does this really help the ferret?

Thanks in advance.

Debbie