From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:47:09 -0500
Hey,
With all this talk about martin's cages and ferrets falling from the
shelves, I decided to write.  I have a Marshall's Ferret Mansion.  Here's
the picture.  http://www.ferretstore.com/mafema.html

My Romeo has a habit of either falling, jumping, or launching himself
off any level or latter.  He does it quite often.  He never seems worse
for wear and doesn't look shaken.  He just runs back up.  Occasionally
Julliet will accidently fall, but not very often.  The only other times
she falls off is either when Romeo hangs her over the side by her face
(has happened once, and i didn't grab her in time!) or when she's
defending herself or beating Romeo up and they accidently roll off.  She
doesn't fall nearly as much tho.  Romeo seems to either really enjoy it,
or is just super clumsy, or super lazy.  I've seen him belly slide down
a ramp so he wouldn't have to walk, and then half way down his rump
slides sideways and down he goes.  I guess my question is will this harm
him?  He's never seemed worse for ware even tho some of the falls looked
horrendous to me!  I guess I am a bit worried, but he just seems to be
really clumsy!  Is ther something I should do? or will he grow out of it?

He's only maybe 8 months old. Thanks a bunch!

- Jules
+ the Amazing Bouncing Rubber Ferret & his unimpressed side kick.