From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 01:57:24 -0800
Todd & Andi;

    Well, I've had noticable reduction in several with enlarged spleens with
the Colloidal Silver..  I use the 500ppm from Silver Wings co., as it's more
cost effective per dose.  I let them lick it off the dropper until they kind
of blink & sometimes shake their head like all of a sudden it's bitter.
They still come back for more the next day.  Doseage I started with about
1/2cc & work up to the "bitter face" or maby 2cc over a couple of days.

    Since you mention the blood in the stool, I would also get a vets'
opinion since I don't consider myself an expert with everything that can be
wrong.  I did the cs for a month, rested a couple of weeks & noticed some
increase so started again.  I think since the spleen is involved with the
immune system and ferrets seem to have compromised immune systems a lot,
that long term or on and off treatment can be expected.

    I also switched to organic baby food for the recipe I make for them as
it doesn't have the designer poisons that further burdon the immune system.
(they call them insecticides).

    Best wishes, Gary

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.