Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:38:53 EDT
I have not regularly posted to the FML, however, I feel it is necessary
to respond to the current situation surrounding Doug McKay's operations

Well I am located in Birmingham Alabama,and let me tell certain people
on this list,I do not support any person or persons that would mistreat
abuse or NEGLECT the care of animals not just ferrets,Why doesn't
everyone slamming the group MFRAN get over it, It doesnot take a whole
lot of sense to understand that MR. DM contacted them first, also it
doesnt matter if you buy an animals ,steal ,or take it under a
surrender it is still a rescue,espically when you get them out of
those conditions.

I have also heard some people say we should give the family money(Hell
no) I understand people need help and they may be in over there head
but why doesnt he know when it is time to get off the boat or go down
with it(If you cant afford to properly take care of the animals he
needs to get out of the business) and besides when it comes to taxes
you can lose money,and if they are in such dire straights maybe they
should apply for govt help,(besides there are lots of people who get
it some need it others just play the system ,

If people think I am attacking them well guess what THERE are NO
innocent people in a fight,I want everyone to know I have been emailing
with Ohio fish and game as well as health department and usda and
several people in the spca and well if that is causing proplems (Then
I am a trouble maker)I also just recieved an email from ohio wildlife,
understand that they are only there for the minks I was also told that
another authority will be handling the domestic animals (ferrets,cats
ect...)espically ferrets .Also I have been working with several other
like authorities from Dept of agriculture ,Also I really hope I get
some people upset cause if it makes you mad ,try using that anger to do
some good like helping the ferrets,but as we all know I will recieve
a lot of emails of how wrong and unfair I am, but I DONT CARE,I will
spend all my extra time to make sure these fuzzies are taken care of
if it by the dm family or buy shelters,SO to MFAN you guys and gals
keep up the good work and remember that I am with you all for the long
haul,and I am working with several agencies down here to help with
things up there.And besides I sleep a little better know people are
mad at me( LOL)

Sincerely,
James Barr
Zilla's Fuzzy Friends Ferret  Rescue and Shelter_  [log in to unmask]

\(_   \(_