From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:34:18 -0500
a lady from California wrote me a month ago needing to place an older
ferret.  I asked for help in that area and many responded, an old friend
from back when moved to california and was near her, but my computer got
a virus and just now cleaned up but I lost his address.  I had sold him
hammocks long ago and he sent me pictures.  I won't mention his name
since he is in California but he will know who he is.

THe gal is writing again she had not place this ferret and I would
appreciate his getting in contact with me as he would be perfect for
this little guy.

Millie and her Exploding Drinking it up Cleaningcrew