Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 22:12:39 -0700
Hey, y'all

In regards to the new Ferretonin implants (or other form of melatonin)
used to "combat" adrenal disease conditions, I'm curious to know if
anyone out there has had successful results after using ONLY the
melatonin (oral or implants) and NOT the recommended combination of
monthly Lupron shots AND melatonin?

(DISCLAIMER: Although I've done what I beleive is some pretty thorough
and extensive research on the effects of melatonin with adrenal disease
symptoms for some time now, I am by NO MEANS am I an expert on the
subject!)

The information I've found regarding the use of melatonin and more
specifically Ferretonin (melatonin implants) consistently concludes that
the Ferretone is designed to be most effective when use IN CONJUNCTION
WITH Lupron, for best results.  (Hence the reason I began one of my
furkids on Lupron AND Ferretonin instead of just one or the other).

I know there are many cases where Lupron alone has worked very well
to combat the symptoms of adrenal disease (vulva swelling, hair loss,
excessive itching and grooming) but I'm curious to know if the same can
be said about using melatonin alone?

If that is the case, there might be logical justification for
discontinuing the Lupron and only using the melatonin against the adrenal
symptoms but I'm VERY hesitant to do that unless I was convinced that the
melatonin alone would work.

So, please contact me with your Lupron/melatonin experiences so I can
gain a better understanding of how to best combat the adrenal disease -
THANKS!

Jennifer and the 3 Amigos :-)