From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 15:08:05 -0700
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever tried to fly from Toronto to Reno, Nevada with their
ferrets?  We are trying to arrange to have three ferrets flown with their
current caregiver to a new caregiver in the Reno area.  Air Canada will
allow the babies on board without a problem.  But their is a transfer to
United in Denver and United will not allow the babies on board or even in
cargo.  We have been unable to find a solution.  Has anyone ever done this?
If so how did you go about accomplishing this feat?  Thanking you in
advance.

Jill Owned By
Fiona
(Who miss Rupert & EB)