From:
Michelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 11:45:23 -0400
Just got another letter from someone who is searching for a good home for
his two ferrets.  His letter and his information is posted below.  I hope
someone out here from the FML might take an interest in helping out this
guy.  Thanks.  [Forwarded with permission.]

"I currently have 2 ferrets, female Sable named Roxie she is 4 years old.
I also have a male, Silver Mitt named Shadoe, he is 3 years old.  They are
both behind on their shots, but very healthy.  Unfortunately I am having
financial difficulties, and unable to give them the care they need.  It is
also forcing me to move, and where I am going they are not able to go with
me.  It breaks my heart to have to give them up, but I will feel better if
they go to a good trusted home, as they deserve it.  If you know of anyone
that can take them, or if you can please let me know.  If it will help I
will give their 2 story ferret cage, bowls, water bottle, and what I have
of bedding as well as their toys and all.  At the very least I'd like them
to be able to take their flannel hammock, Roxie loves that thing :)

They are both well mannered.  Shadoe has never bitten anyone, Roxie may if
she gets to playing to roughly she just gets exited and forgets to be easy.
Both are litter trained as well.  Thank you for your time, I look forward
to hearing back from you!

Brandon Boehle