From:
STARFerret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 09:24:07 EST
>both have a hot-pink tatoo inside the front of their right ear lobe.  Is
>this characteristic of this breederm another breeder, or a non-diagnostic
>tatoo for a breeder?

This is the breeder mark of Triple F Ferrets, located in Sayre, PA.  I can
provide a phone number if you'd like to talk to the owners.

>Whoa - MF mills other animals under a different name?  I'd like to know
>more about this - privately is fine.

I've been ignoring the MF thread for the most part, so I might be reading
this statement out of context - MF sells ferrets out of Denver Ferrets in
CO and out of some distributer in Florida.  They are still MF ferrets.

MF also sells Beagles and Hedgehogs.  Anyone who received the latest PeTA
mass mailing has the lab ad for the ferrets and beagles.

Pam