From:
Matthew Ardill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 00:40:26 -0500
>From:    Lynn Mcintosh <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Purring; Ferret-Pooping Cat - HELP! (Animal Psych. ?)
>...Now I've had fuzzies for quite some time and have a respectable business
>of seven (okay, that's puny to some of you!), so I know all about trembling
>- when awakening, when excited, when scared, whenever!  But I swear these
>two were purring!  Then he stopped stroking and they stopped whatevering.
>They he started, and they started, he stopped, they stopped, he started,
>they started ...

mine do that too!!! when they're really relaxed and happy!  when Hoggle
first came home and was just realising that we loved him i was holding him
on my lap while watching tv and he started to purr.  nothing like his
shaking or shivering, but just a limp happy sleepy ferret vibrating a bit.

Matthew Ardill
"El Carnicero de Canciones"