From:
Michael Stockelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:43:59 -0000
We are on the north side of Chicago, and need someone to take in 3 ferrets
for a week (March 23-30).  We can supply our cage as well.  They are fine,
(averagely) well behaved kids, without destructive or biting problems.
The only special need is that the smallest one (Godiva) needs to be given
prednisone 2x per day and really only eats well if you heat a baby
food/chicken spread mix for her.  We'll supply ferret chow, litter, and
the special needs materials.  Also, compen$ation is available.

If you are interested, or have questions, please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] or call my wife at 773-465-8539.  Thank you!