From: Pamela Troutman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 00:04:08 -0400
It has been so long. I haven't had ferrets for a couple of years
now -- still give some help to others now and then, and get to
ferret-sit once in awhile, but for the most part, I am out of the being
owned by ferrets. So much, that I'm in the process of cleaning out my
closet of all the ferret newsletters and magazines that I've had stored
away for ever!

Can you do me a favor, and let the folks on The Ferret Mailing List
know that I've got some great auctions on eBay right now. I am
auctioning my collection of International Ferret Association
newsletters, the American Ferret Association newsletters, Modern Ferret
Magazines, Weasel Help Monthly/Quarterly newsletters/ magazines, and
a few odds and end ferret publications that only a ferret fanatic like
me would have squirreled away for this long. This material contains a
warehouse of useful and fun ferret information. Plus, there is a LOT of
history here as well. Brought back a lot of memories of trying to get a
rabies vaccine for ferrets, the California ferret battle, show feuds,
etc.

For those that might remember me -- Pam Troutman of the Ferrets of Pet
Pals and STAR* Ferrets (Shelters That Adopt & Rescue Ferrets). Please
help pass the word -- I'm sure others would value these publications
and like to fill in gaps or collect the whole set of issues.

In case you're looking for my stuff, my user name is beady_ferret

Blessings,
Pam

Visit my web site http://STARART.etsy.com