Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:59:41 -0500
Last evening when I got home as usual I let the bullies out of their
cages and picked up Dante to give him hugs and kisses. I was holding
him in my arms, cradled laying on his back, front paws neatly laying
on the sides of his belly. I reached down to kiss the tip of his nose
and he nipped my lip. I squealed and his body held as still as a board
as his head recoiled back pressing as deeply as it could into my arm,
eyes as big as a full moon. Obviously he had forgotten himself for a
moment and then realized what he had done. As I reached up to feel the
warm moistness of pooling blood on my lip, the look on his face was
priceless! I quietly scolded him and put him down as I headed to the
bathroom mirror to view the damage. A small slice, more painful than
damaged. Dante was not to be seen for a couple hours after that and
then he finally slinked out and looked cautiously at me. I held strong
and as I had scolded there were no more kisses for this boy that night.

hmph.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org