From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 10:34:22 -0500
Hi everyone.  We have listed some more things on ebay.  We currently have
3 ferrets receiving Lupron every month and also are having 2 adrenal
surgeries, one of which is going to take place this Thursday.  We are
trying to get some more money into our TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical
Fund.  Thanks so much for checking out our store.

Newly listed items:
Gallon Bi Odor (Free Shipping), Ferret Socks (Really Neat!), Smaller Bi
Odors, Totally Ferret Treats, Ferretone, Ferret Greeting Cards, and more.
Check us out!  Thanks again for all your support.

Feb 14, 2003- Animal Communication and Integrated Energy Therapy for Pets
held at Petco, Reading Pa.

If you would like to book your time slot, please email me at:

$10.00/ 15 minute session-All Proceeds benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Wonderful healing for your pets, gives you insight into how they are
feeling and problem areas in their body.  Humans also accepted!  Also
lets you know what their heart is saying to you.  Happy Valentine's Day.
Bake Sale included!

Dooks and Kisses, The TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Crew
Marguerite, Carol, Mel, Marie, Caryn, Deb and Barry, and Lisa

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com