From:
Karen Marsh-Lovvorn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 1995 12:00:08 EDT
  Karen E. Marsh-Lovvorn
  Executive Education
  Fuqua School of Business
  Duke University
  Durham, NC 27708

This is for anyone I didn't e-mail directly who is
interested in helping to start a ferret club in the
Raleigh-Durham-RTP, NC area:

Our initial meeting will be held on Sat. 9/2 at 1:00 at my
house.  We need enthusiastic people with lots of ideas to
help us get this thing started!  The main purposes of the
meeting will be to get acquainted and decide what form we
want the club to take.  Fuzzies are welcome, as long as
they're healthy and up to date on distemper shots.  Please
e-mail me at home ([log in to unmask]) for directions.

Hope to see you there!

Karen