Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:09:56 EST
To Fml,
I am a person interested in hearing any and all news about ferrets.

I have five ferrets at this time and of course would be the proud
grandparent of may if I could find a reputable breeder.  However, in this
day and age you cannot go on face value.  It amazes me how hard it is to
adopt ferrets but you can walk into a pet store and buy one without any
knowledge of how to raise them.  Give me your money and bye now.  I have
heard that there are horror stories out their and we as ferret owners
should be aware of these no matter how small they are.  I know and
understand that there are two sides to every story and there are legal
obligations to this web(and the owners and buyers) but we should be
properly aware of any and all situations.

I personally would like it if this publication could post these situations,
and post the outcomes of these situations so that we could make our own
conclusions and learn by these things.

Thank you,
Sunny