From:
Nora Keefer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:55:05 -0400
First, sorry, I went back a couple of issues and could not find the
original post, but I'm assuming the problem is how to keep a ferret
from getting in to the bottom of the box spring from under the bed?

I have solved this problem with my ferts by buying an extra fitted sheet
and putting it on the box spring upside down, then make the bed as usual.
You can also get a heavy-duty cloth (like denim) at a fabric store and
staple it to the wood frame on the bottom of the box spring.  This works
well for couches and other furniture, too.

~ Nora