From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 01:01:59 EDT
Dear Sandee:

You just send the best stories back to us about what our fur children
across the bridge are up to.  But todays reading in particular left me
with the warmest fuzzies sprouting inside and out.( I am going to Have
to shave before I go out. :-) )

How wonderful that so many of us find comfort through your eyes into
ferret heaven with the glimpses that you share with us in such a
delightful way.  I saw so many ferrets at peace and with no more
pain..having such a good time.

You made me want to try to get there!  But I am on disability for being
directionally impaired, and ended up in a bowl of ice cream: Heavenly
Hash.

What a special gift we have with you on the FML.
Thank you.