From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:25:01 -0800
My husband and I have been wracking our brains (or is that racking?)
and searching the internt for the past few Christmas seasons to find
a movie we remember. We're hoping someone on one of my lists can help
us find it.

It is the story of Tiny Tim Cratchett (Scrooge's clerk's son) all
grown up. Scrooge has left him everything and he has turned out worse
than Scrooge ever was (Scrooge died on Christmas Eve, maybe?). So, of
course, the ghosts of Christmas have to turn him around.

Can anyone help?

Debbie